Wednesday, October 26, 2016

NJ Bar Hop Kate Pens Her Red Cadillac Ride

 "We started off with an appetizer called Cheese and Chorizo Dip Sticks. This is a deconstructed dish consisting of chorizo on skewers, small flour tortillas, and gooey queso fundido. I had never had anything like this before and was full before my meal even arrived. I ordered a chicken burrito ($17) and my sister got the beef enchiladas ($15). The portions were plentiful and rice and beans were served family style on the side. We will definitely be back to sample more of the menu offerings. The ambiance is great and I can’t wait to go back to try one of the infused tequilas."
FullSizeRender
NJ Bar Hop blogger Kate is a 21 year old Jersey girl exploring bars across the state to bring you the best drinks, music, and atmosphere New Jersey has to offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment